Take Your Game to the Next Level with World Class Squash!
World Class Squash at Wesleyan University offers boarding camps designed for junior players serious about improving their squash game.
Campers work closely with experienced coaches and top professional players committed to helping athletes develop all aspects of their game, from technique and tactics to physical conditioning and mental training.
Smaller than most camps by design, World Class Squash provides focused instruction in a friendly, personal environment. Each session is limited to 24 players, divided into two groups of 12, with an on-court players-to-coaches ratio of 3:1 or better. Utilizing the eight glass-backed courts in Wesleyan’s state-of-the-art, air-conditioned Rosenbaum Squash Center, World Class Squash gives players the opportunity to spend ample time on court with the skilled professional coaching staff.
We also offer a weekend camp for adults where we offer the same focused, high quality instruction at a convenient time for adult players looking to gain an edge on the court.
Whether you’re a beginner eager to learn more or a seasoned competitor looking to hone your game, World Class Squash is a place where you can grow as a player — and have fun doing it. Come join us this summer!
Why World Class Squash?
- We’re smaller than most squash camps, which means we can really get to know you as a player and a person, helping you improve your game.
- Our coaching staff are all trained professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with college coaches and professional players who have years of experience working with squash players of all levels.
- Wesleyan University’s Rosenbaum Squash Center is a great place to play. Built in 2005, the Rosenbaum Squash Center has eight glass-backed courts in a bright, open facility. The air-conditioned courts stay comfortable on the hottest summer days. We also have access to Wesleyan’s state-of-the-art Freeman Athletic Center, which includes a 7,500-square-foot fitness center with over 100 pieces of equipment.
- Our focus is squash. You’ll have time on and off court to truly devote to improving as a player and an athlete.
- We have fun! At World Class Squash, you’ll get to meet other players who are as excited about squash as you are.